The Maddog Strong Foundation
Non Profit Organizations
Our mission is to help our younger generation redefine organ and tissue donation advocacy. We believe that by sharing real, factual information with teens and young adults they will make an educated and informed decision about organ and tissue donation.
Whether we bring that information to them in classrooms, through campus clubs and events, as guest speakers, through social media, podcasts, docuseries, or at sporting events, youth clubs, and community events, the Maddog Strong Foundation is committed to building awareness within the youth community of the need for life-saving organ and tissue donation.
The Maddog Strong Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
- 501(c)3 nonprofit organization
- Developer of the Award-Winning Teach Life Organ & Tissue Donation Education Curriculum
- Annual fundraiser - Miles for Maddog 5K/10K in June
- High School and Campus Student Organization Initiative - Students for H.O.P.E.
- CODA Crusade - Bringing a unique message of Hope, Love & Life through organ donation to Catholic Parishes and Ministries