2020 Frankfort Community Showcase
Frankfort Community ShowcaseCome see what Frankfort is all about! The event features about 100 businesses and organizations highlighting their good and services. In addition to business booths there is a "Taste of Frankfort Chamber" which includes 4-6 food booths. There is also entertainment designed to keep our patrons interested. Additionally there is a bounce house, face painting, balloon animals and more! This is not your old fashion business expo, but a day of fun for the entire family!
Once again, the Chamber will be partnering with the annual Lincoln-Way Community High School District 210 ArtWorks festival featuring local students’ artistic talents in art, design, music and dance. Hundreds of students from 32 area schools, including schools from District 210, New Lenox School District 122, Frankfort School District 157-C, Summit Hill School District 161 and Mokena School District 159 will be exhibiting their flair for the fine arts during the festival, which will run in conjunction with the Community Showcase.
2020 COMMUNITY SHOWCASE RULES AND REGULATIONS
Please read thoroughly. By submitting an exhibitor application, you agree to these rules and regulations.
1. CONTRACT FOR SPACE - All persons, firms, companies, or associations desiring to exhibit in our 2020 Community Showcase, must fully complete and return the Exhibitor Registration Form along with payment in full and your Certificate of Insurance.
2. HOURS OF COMMUNITY SHOWCASE - The 2020 Community Showcase will be open to the public from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, March 21, 2020.
3. ALLOTMENT OF SPACE - Exhibition space allotted by, or under authority of, the 2020 Community Showcase Committee, or its authorized representative. Use of the space will be for the sole purpose of exhibiting goods and/or services. Direct sales of your merchandise will be allowed, per approval from the Chamber office.
4. CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE - All exhibitors in the Community Showcase must provide proof of Business Liability Insurance: General Liability/Property Insurance minimum of $100,000. Please list the Frankfort Chamber of Commerce and Lincoln-Way East as additional insureds. (Submit Certificate of Insurance with completed Exhibitor Registration Form) See reverse side for example.
5. PAYMENT FOR SPACE – All fees must accompany application. Your space will not be saved unless payment is made and Certificate of Insurance received. Please make your check payable to “Frankfort Chamber of Commerce” and return your application as soon as possible (space is limited). If you are using your credit card to pay the fees, you can register on-line at www.frankfortchamber.com, under the Calendar of Events (select March 21, 2020/2020 Community Showcase).
6. INSTALLATION OF EXHIBIT – All exhibitors must park in the West parking lot (by tennis courts) and enter through the West door, directly to the Field House. A single booth space is 10' wide X 10' deep. All tables in booth area must be skirted, which is provided. If paying for electric, you must bring your own extension cord.
SATURDAY MORNING SET-UP Sat. morning set-up begins at 7:30am and MUST be completed by 9am.
If FRIDAY NIGHT SET-UP is necessary, please call the Chamber Office to make arrangements. 815-469-3356. Taping, driving nails or tacks in the floor or walls of the building is strictly prohibited. All exhibits must be in place and in order and all trash removed by 9:00am, Saturday. Any damage caused to the building or booth equipment by installation or removal of exhibits will be charged to and paid for by the exhibitor.
7. REMOVAL OF EXHIBIT - No exhibits shall be broken down nor shall any removal of structures be made until 2:05 p.m. All refuse must be removed from booth space area upon breakdown. If breakdown is started before 2:05 p.m. or the booth is not completely cleaned, the exhibitor will not be allowed in the 2021 Community Showcase.
8. ANNOUNCEMENTS - Although the Committee encourages giveaways, we will not be announcing winners for our exhibitors. The Committee feels it is more beneficial for you to have your raffle winners talk to you or visit your business personally at a later date.
9. You may also offer raffles to our attendees. Helium balloons may be used to decorate exhibits but may not be handed out.