WHO WE ARE
With 12 ministries and access points across Indiana and Illinois, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Franciscan Health takes pride in hiring coworkers that provide compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Participate in patient education.
- Perform patient assessments.
- Evaluate need for diagnostic exam.
- Evaluate and perform modality.
- Participate in team process.
- Evaluate effectiveness of therapy.
- Participate in performance improvement.
- Associate's Degree Required
- High School Diploma/GED Required and
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) - . within 1 Year Required and
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association Required and
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) - American Heart Association Required
Positions available for days/evenings/nights.