Housekeeper, Housekeeping Aide, Laundry Aide, Floor Tech, Cleaning
- Start Date: ASAP or within the next 21 days
- Schedule: M-F with rotating weekends
- Shift: 7AM-3PM with two PM shifts per week
Frankfort Terrace is an Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) that has 120 Intermediate beds providing patient care to the mentally ill/behavior population.
- 5-Star Quality measure – this means we provide excellent clinical care!
- Consistently high patient satisfaction rating and feedback – our patients love us!
- Many of our residents have been with us a long time and they feel like family
A Quote from a new employee:
- I am so appreciative of the support [from my manager] and the corporate team. It has been an amazing 6 weeks [so far] and I look forward to my future with this company.”
Join us and be the reason someone smiles today!
What you will do in this role: When you are a patient, talking to the person who cleans your room can be the highlight of your day. As a Housekeeper you will help keep things neat and tidy. This could involve removing trash, washing windows, keeping the floors spotless or general bathroom cleaning. One day you may vacuum & sanitize rooms and the next you may be prepping a room for a new resident. Every day is different.
- We do whatever is needed to support the sanitation needs of the center.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Casual Fridays twice a month
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- Employee recognition program
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- Robust benefits package, including a retirement savings plan
- Refer-a-Friend programs – Our #3 source of new employees is referrals from our existing team members. Great employees refer other great workers. Come join us.
From our new employee survey:
- 82% surveyed said “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
- 89% surveyed said “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
Join us and be the reason someone smiles today.
Housekeeping Aide: Officially we title this job a Housekeeping Aide, but in other centers it may be called a Housekeeper, Janitor, Custodian, Environmental Services Assistant or Laundry Aide
What we need from you:
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be physically capable of walking and prolonged standing, bending, pushing and pulling weights exceeding 150 lbs.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment physical and criminal history background check
- We follow the CMS & IDPH rules for the Covid-19 vaccine. You should be fully vaccinated or you will be required to submit an exemption. Details will be discussed during your interview.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Join us and be the reason someone smiles today.