- Start Date: ASAP or within the next 21 days
- Schedule: Sunday and Monday 6am-2am, Tuesday and Wednesday 12pm-8pm, Friday 6:30-2:30
- Or M-F 6:00AM-2:00PM with rotating weekends
Frankfort Terrace is an Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) that has 120 Intermediate beds providing patient care to the mentally ill/behavior population.
- 5-Star Quality measure – this means we provide excellent clinical care!
- Consistently high patient satisfaction rating and feedback – our patients love us!
- Many of our residents have been with us a long time and they feel like family
A Quote from a new employee:
- “I am so appreciative of the support [from my manager] and the corporate team. It has been an amazing 6 weeks [so far] and I look forward to my future with this company.”
Join us and be the reason someone smiles today!
What you will do in this role:
- Officially we title this job a Dietary Aide, but in other centers it may be called a Restaurant Server or even a Dishwasher.
When you are a patient, food can be the highlight of your day. As a Dietary Aide you will help to serve meals to our patients. This could involve working on a tray line, helping a guest at the buffet, or bringing a meal to someone that is confined to their room. One day you may buss & clean tables or the next it may involve
- We do whatever is needed to support the kitchen and meal service.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Casual Fridays twice a month
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- Employee recognition program
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- Robust benefits package, including a retirement savings plan
- Refer-a-Friend programs – Our #3 source of new employees is referrals from our existing team members. Great employees refer other great workers. Come join us.
From our new employee survey:
- 82% surveyed said “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
- 89% surveyed said “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
Join us and be the reason someone smiles today.
Dietary Aide: Officially we title this job a Dietary Aide, but in other centers it may be called a Restaurant Server, or a Dishwasher.
What we need from you:
- Prior experience as a dietary aide, cook, or in a central kitchen is ideal
- Knowledge of quality food production and servicing techniques, food safety/sanitation requirements and procedures is helpful
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment physical and criminal history background check
- We follow the CMS & IDPH rules for the Covid-19 vaccine. You should be fully vaccinated or you will be required to submit an exemption. Details will be discussed during your interview.
- If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Join us and be the reason someone smiles today.