Real Estate - Full Service
Marketing your Home Step-by-Step
Listed below are the detailed steps of what I do to market your home to the most buyers effectively:
1) We complete the listing paperwork. This can be done in person or electronically.
2) I photograph the interior and exterior of the home.
3) I obtain the lot and room sizes.
4) I input the information on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for all of the other Realtors to see. This will be done within 12 hours of listing the property.
5) Your home will be promoted on LinkedIn, and Facebook every several days.
6) The photo gallery will be completed within a few business days.
7) I will make a walking video tour of your home to add to your Zillow and Trulia profiles.
8) The sign will be installed within 3 business days (if allowed).
9) The home will be on over 100 real estate web sites with links to your web site. This enables me to follow up with prospective buyers. The web sites include Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com, Realtor.com, You Tube, Homefinder.com, Yahoo.com, Reddit, and many more!
10) I will send you a report of all of the market and Internet activity on your home every Monday.
11) I will send a mailing to your neighborhood about your home.
12) Open houses will be scheduled every month when it is convenient for you.
13) I promise to forward all feedback to you as soon as I obtain it. Sometimes this will be in the form of a text or email, if I am not in a position to call you immediately.
14) Each week I will make changes to the MLS listing of your home. This causes the system to send the flyer of your home to every buyer looking